Toronto West Executive:
- Board Representative: Hilda Swirsky, RN, BScN, MEd hswirsky@RNAO.ca
- Immediate Past Board Representative: Paula Manuel, RN, MN pmanuel@RNAO.ca
- Policy & Political Action Executive Network Officer (ENO): Hilary Hall
- Communications ENO: Monica DiFonzo
- Social Media ENO: Kathleen Kerr & Holly Smither
- Financial Officer: Marva McCalla
- Membership ENO: Vacant
- Student representative Humber/UNB: Christine Carlile
- Student representative York University: Catherine Cenkowski, Ashley Aman
- Student representative University of Toronto: TBC
- Student representative UOIT Egers Metaj
- Assembly Rep: Kamala Persad-Ford
- Assembly Rep: Paula Manuel
Region 6 & Region 7 Executive Invites you to the 3rd Annual December Celebration
As the finale of the Political Cafés for 2015, we are hosting the capstone event for all RNs in Region 6 &7:
Where? Bread and Bowl, 2 Murray Street, Toronto (Elm and University, near Mt. Sinai Hospital)
When? Tuesday, June 9, 2015, 6 - 9 p.m.
Refreshments and light snacks provided. All RNs welcome even if not an RNAO member
Please RSVP to email@example.com
Facilitated by Region 7 political action committee members and Brian Hyndman, MHSc, PhD(C). Brian has over twenty years of experience in building the capacity of those involved in healthy policy making. His current research focuses on health equity and policy change strategies specifically focused on the social determinants of health. He is a past member of the Toronto Board of Health.
We encourage RNAO Region 6 members to log on to MyRNAO March 31st to begin voting on the positions up for election.
We have attached the profiles of the President Elect candidates, we wish them well and thank you for stepping forward.
Also thank you to Hilda Swirsky and congratulations, she will be the next Region 6 Representative for the term of 2015-2017.
Region 6 Representative
Dear Region 6 Members:
2015 is an important year for RNAO as we mark our milestone of 90 years, the work of planning the RNAO Annual General Meeting (AGM) for April 16-18 have been underway for a number of weeks. This email is our annual call for 19 Consultation Representatives (formerly Voting Delegates) to represent Region 6 (Toronto West).
The requirements of the position:
In honour of World AIDS Day, join us afterwards for an engaging panel discussion moderated by Anna Maria Tremonti, host of CBC Radio One’s The Current. Panelists include Stephen Lewis (SLF Chair & Co-Founder), Joy Phumaphi (Executive Secretary of the African Leaders Malaria Alliance) and Justine Ojambo (National Director, Phoebe Education Fund for Orphans, Uganda).
Tickets are $15. Advance tickets are available for purchase by SLF supporters through this private Bloor Hot Docs Theatre link: http://bit.ly/1sjsNzK
When: Thursday, December 4, 2014 at 6:00 - 10:00 pm
Where: Radisson Hotel Toronto East
55 Hallcrown Place, Toronto ON M2J 4R1
Victoria Park & 401, Room Courtney A & B