Region 10 Executive:
President -Gigi van den Hoef firstname.lastname@example.org
Past President -
Finance Officer -Erin Rajhathy- email@example.com
Recorder -Jill Courtemanche firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Officer - Sandra Stec email@example.com
Communications Officer -Alexandra Charron firstname.lastname@example.org
Political Action Officer - Una Ferguson email@example.com
Clinical Nurse Representative - Ellen Shipman firstname.lastname@example.org
New Grad Liasion -
Region 10 Translator Assistant -
Board Rep - Wendy Pearson - email@example.com
(Note date change)
100 Constellation Jaguar RM
Controversies in Public Health-Immunizations Speaker: Robert Pless, Head of Vaccine Safety for PHAC
We have a need for 16 alternates for Consulting Representatives for the RNAO AGM on May 6th 2016. You would be called upon if one of the Consulting Representatives can not attend. This position would be for one year .( in case an emergency meeting should be called) Please let Sandra Stec know if you will put your name on the list. firstname.lastname@example.org
Save the Date: Friday May 13th 7-9am at the RA Center. Note : New Venue this year and new Time.
Invitation to RNAO Region 10 Membership Meeting
Date: Mon Jan. 18,2016
Place: Mary Pit Bldg Jaguar Rm
100 Constellation Dr. Ottawa
Time: 6:30 -8:30 PM
Election of President, Financial Officer ,Communication Officer, and
Consultative Representatives (15) for RNAO AGM.
Please Come out and Have your Voice Heard!
Region 10 Executive invites you to join our meeting!
Date: Mon Nov. 16
Place: Mary Pit Building, Jaguar Room, 100 Constellation Drive, Ottawa
Time: 6:30 -8:30 PM
Presentation: CNA “What Are Professional Certifications and How Does One Achieve Certification ?”
We invite you to join us for our Region 10 October Members Meeting with special guest
Dr . Eric Crighton PHD Chair: Department of Geography U of O
“Environmental health risks to infants: Towards an understanding of environmental health perceptions, protective actions and educational needs”
Date: Monday October 26th 6:30-8:30pm
Place: Mary Pit building Jaguar Room
100 Constellation Drive, Ottawa, Ontario (FREE PARKING)
All membership meetings for 2015-2016 will be at the Mary Pitt Bldg Jaguar Rm
100 Constellation Dr. Ottawa ON
A big thank you to Wendy Pearson our board rep for hosting the Picnic again this year . In spite of the rather cool evening 17 brave members came out.
Here are the highlights of the meeting for those who could not attend:
- All Membership meetings to be held this year at the City of Ottawa 100 Constellation Ave. in the Jaguar Room 3rd Monday of the month 18:30 start time PARKING FREE
- We now have 15 Consulting Representatives able to go to the AGM. Only 13 went last year. We were reminded that Region 10 will cover 50$ towards the 2nd night if representatives wish to stay over.Members wanting to put their name forward should do so either at the January meeting or before. Cut off time is usually early Feb.
- 2 position are up for the executive of Region 10 President and Finance Officer. Elections to be held at the Jan membership meeting.
- Erin Rathajay will be taking over as interim finance officer til that time.
- Wendy gave us highlights from In the Loop
- Region10 will host another symposium in 2016
- Thank you and Welcome given to out going board rep Una Ferguson and Wendy Pearson our incoming board rep
- Recognition of the passing of Dr.Josephine Flaherty who died May24th.
- Reminder to all to check Facebook, Twitter and the website for upcoming events - also for changes should they be necessary.
- Executive had planning retreat - exciting year ahead
- Next meeting Sept 21st