Executive Positions and Contact Information:
- President Mary Copp - (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Communications ENO - vacant
- Membership ENO Fran Carrick - (email@example.com)
- Policy & Political Action ENO Karen MacDonald - (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Social Media ENO and Student ENO Amanda Fountain - (email@example.com)
- Workplace Liaison ENO Annette Roberts - (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Secretary - Lori Brancatella - (email@example.com)
- Finance ENO - Laurie Pritchard - (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Region 5 Rep: Rebecca Harbridge (email@example.com)
The Muskoka/Huronia/Parry Sound chapter will be hosting a planning meeting on Tuesday, June 23 at 7:00pm in room B107 on the Georgian College Orillia campus.
All members are welcome to attend to bring forward ideas they would like to share about the activities and goals for the chapter.
Please contact Mary Copp, chapter President, at firstname.lastname@example.org, to let her know you will be in attendance, or if you are unable to come to the meeting, please feel free to share any ideas you have with her.
Fran Carrick and Amanda Fountain, members of the Muskoka/Huronia/Parry Sound Chapter, spent part of their National Nursing Week creating interest and awareness in RNAO. They set up a colourful display at Orillia Soldier’s Memorial Hospital, that truly incorporated this year’s theme for National Nursing Week, which was, “Nurses: With you every step of the way”.
Please join us for a Nursing Week Event
When: Tuesday May 12 from 9:00-11:00am