Cost of interest group: $30; $15 for undergraduate nursing students
The Telepractice Nursing Interest Group (TPNIG) is a brand new and exciting provincial interest group with 80 members across the province and growing! We welcome nurses who are interested in or who are engaged in the telepractice nursing profession. We work in a variety of settings including offices, clinics, community, acute care and nursing call centres. We also welcome nursing student members to join, learn and participate in the initiatives of the TPNIG and of this innovative field of professional nursing.
We envision telepractice nursing as a recognized, valued and accepted method of health-care provision within the health-care community. We strive to be the leading voice provincially and nationally in the telehealth industry through the advancement of consistent, cutting edge, evidence-based telenursing practice, education and research.
The Telepractice Nursing Interest Group exists to promote excellence in the development, innovation, education and application of telepractice nursing as a means of improving healthcare in Ontario.
- professional opportunities to actively voice/contribute to issues unique to telepractice nursing
- awesome networking opportunity with colleagues who have similar interests/experience in telepractice nursing
- receive a copy of the TPNIG Newsletter (bi-annually)
- access to current and evidence-based telepractice nursing information and literature
- contribute to formulating a national certification process for telepractice nursin